Xtensions generally does not offer refunds on the product
purchases that have been made through our site. The intention of
purchase indicates a complete understanding of the product
functionality, interfaces and integration and this excludes such
criterion in determining the need for a refund. Any request for refund
would be invalid in cases where any provisions of the License
Agreement, Purchase formalities, Registration and term and conditions
of usage were not adhered to. All request for refund on technical
grounds must be validated by our support team, with a clear intention
by the customer to resolve the issue before considering refund as a
last possibility in exceptional cases as below.
The valid cases for a Refund would
be limited to the below criterion's
- Misuse of the payment instrument in making the purchase-as in a stolen
credit card or access details.
- If the product download is corrupted, or in case of
malfunctions ,or if it does not work as per the intended
specifications-the customer would be eligible for a full refund of the
product cost, provided our Support Team validates that it cannot
resolve the mentioned issues.
Invalid cases for Refund
- Integration and compatibility issues with existing platform or software-other then what it was designed.
- Usage in unauthorized domains which have not been informed in the registration details.
- Absence of a comparative functionality in our product-even when all features were described in the specifications.
- Any cases of refund when the purchase was made before the 30 day limit for considering refund request.
- Deviation in adhering to the Terms and Conditions, as well as the License Agreement.