Introducing exclusive Checkout Activity Reporting, Abandoned Cart and Persistent Cart module for xtensions Best Checkout Module with following features.
- 60 events recording on checkout
- Be informed of how your customers are navigating checkout page.
- Be informed about what information your customers entered.
- Be informed about what errors your customers got.
- Be informed about time spent in checkout and each step.
- Be informed how customers are changing shipping method, payment methods, addresses, coupons, vouchers, reward points.
- Be informed how customers are editing, removing, moving to wishlist products from carts.
- Be informed how customers are using social login, or normal login, guest checkout or registration in your checkout.
- Be informed how customers are changing the language or currency in checkout page.
- Activity data starts getting saved since a product is added in cart and each action gets saved on checkout.
- See list of total orders with filter of abandoned carts.
- Check complete abandoned cart report.
- Filter abandoned cart with last step used on checkout, by name, by email, by store, by ip, by dates.
- Delete abandoned carts, all in a go or selected activity.
- Use pre defined beautiful templates or create your own.
- Add Coupon of your choice with inbuilt opencart coupon settings.
- Add dynamic data of from activity record, like firstname, lastname, cart, restore link etc.
- Define your own subject line.
- Ability to set time to send first reminder in time interval of hours or days from the time of activity started.
- Ability to set time to send next reminders in time interval of hours or days from the time of last mail sent.
- Ability to set maximum number of emails that can be sent to a user.
- Ability to restrict to generate only one coupon per activity to not overfeed your opencart database with useless coupons.
- Ability to add unsubscibe link for customers to unsubscribe from activity.
- Ability to use(flag based) permanent unsubscibe link for customers to unsubscribe from reminders permanently for current, past or future activities.
- Add cron jobs directly in mail templates.
- Your opencart application on server should have shell access.
- Store based cron job, can be set to run each minute, a time of an hour, a time of a day, a date or year.
- See url of cron job, so you can add it yourself if no shell access.
- Set Persistent Cart option to keep user's cart in browser.
- Use Cookie cart option to set number of days for persistent cart.
- No more timeout of cart in 1 Hour.(Opencart Default Setting)
- Status: Enable/Disable
- Save Each activity on checkout: Enable/Disable
- Activity method: session / cookie
- Persistent Cart: Enable/Disable
- Cookie Durations: Enable/Disable
- One Coupon per activity: Enable/Disable
- Permanent Unsubscription : Enable/Disable
An abandoned cart module with activity tracking, like never before on opencart.